|Suitable for high-resolution AudioPro-Ject Head Box S USB
Audiophile headphone amplifier
• RCA stereo input
• Digital USB 1.1 input (no extra driver needed)
• RCA stereo loop-out for analogue input
• 6,3mm jack input on front
• Suitable for headphones with low or high impedance
• Extremely low noise and distortion
• Full metal housing protects against interference
• Significantly better sound than standard headphone outputs from integrated amplifiers
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• On/Off switch on front
• Faceplates in silver or black
Head Box S USB audiophile headphone amplifier with integrated D/A conversion at rock-bottom pricing!
Class-leading sound quality and practical configuration in one box. Head Box S USB satisfies with rich colourful presentation, very close to reality.
This perfect solution acts as digital input extension and sound upgrade, compared to all headphone outputs, that are integrated in conventional ampli-fiers. Analog source connection for Head Box S USB can be done from record-output of your amplifier and digital source via USB 1.1. Because of an integrated loop-out for the analogue input you do not loose connectivity to your recording device.
High quality amplifier modules are used to guarantee best possible headphone amplification and makes hearing your favourite digital or analogue music a real delight! Head Box S USB delivers natural dynamics, transparency and pure audiophile enjoyment!
SRP: € 169,00
FAQ - Hints for using Head Box S USB
Q: Does the device support Windows 10?
A: The device is fully compatible with Windows 10. It may be necessary to reinstall latest drivers after updating from Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10.
Q: Does a driver exist for the Head Box S USB?
A: You do not need a driver for Windows-, Mac OSX or Linux-Systems.
The driver is already integrated in the operating system.
Last update 20.04.2017