Please only purchase from authorized Pro-Ject
Partners. The international Pro-Ject 2 year warranty is only valid when bought from official Partners.
Pro-Ject Juke Box Esprit
Hifi-Centre with remote controllable amplifier and manual turntable with fitted cartridge Ortofon Alpha
• Chassis available in glossy black, red and white
• Bi-Phase PWM-circuit (Pulse Width Modulation). 2 x 20W/30W at 8ohms/4ohms
• Pro-Ject Audio digital amplifiers achieve 80% energy efficiency
• Three line-level inputs, on at the front, to connect line-level sources such as tuner, TV-set, CD- or MP3-player
• Line-level record output provides an analogue signal for digitalisation with an A/D converter
• Amplifier with remote control for volume and input selection
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the hub and platter via a flat-ground belt.
• The medium density fibre plinth stands on four feet which act as shock absorbers.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising the hub and an acrylic platter.
• The platter's low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing.
• The turntable is supplied with Ortofon Alpha MM-cartridge fitted.
• Uniform material: the tonearm tube and bearing housing are constructed from aluminium.
• The inverted horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points bearing in sapphire cushes.
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• Separate, external power supply for the record player an the amplifier avoid potential electro-mechanical interference.
Dimensions W x H x D: With dust cover closed 415 x 118 x 350mm, dust cover open 415 x 365 x 405mm.