Pro-Ject Phono Box USB V
MM/MC Phono/line preamp with line & USB outputs
• Preamplifier for MM or MC with switch on rear panel
• Precise RIAA equalisation
• Phono/line selector on front
• Record level adjustment
• High quality A/D conversion with USB out to PC/Mac
• Compatible with Windows®, MacOS®
• SMD technology for shortest signal paths
• Output stage with ultra-low impedance
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• Available in black and silver
Phono Box USB V: Top specialist for recording vinyl & line level sources and listening pleasure!
Phono Box USB V is an ideal phono preamplifier for both your hifi system and vinyl or line-level recording to PC or Mac. MM and MC cartridges will be welcome. Input volume can be set to avoid override. The analogue output of Phono Box USB V can easily be connected to a line-input (AUX,...) of your hifi and digitally via USB to your computer. Both outputs can be used simultaneously. Any professional recording software will give best results on Windows and Mac computer systems.
Retail price: € 159,00
FAQ - Hints for using Phono Box USB
Q: Phono Box USB will not be recognized by Mac OSX and is not available under Audio. What can I do?
A: Turn off your Computer and press at start alt+cmd+p+r until another starting sound appears. With this command the USB bus will be reset and the USB Box will be recognized new.