|Suitable for high-resolution AudioPro-Ject USB Box S
D/A converter with USB input for PC audio
• High quality D/A conversion with USB
• Compatible with Windows®, MacOS® & Linux
• Automatic detection without the need of additional software,
when used with conventional computer systems
• Powered via USB
• SMD technology for shortest signal paths
• NEW! Faceplate in new „S“ design
• Gold-plated RCA sockets
• Output stage with ultra-low impedance
• Available in black and silver
USB Box S with Pro-Ject Direct Streaming: digital music without resampling!
Windows computer systems normally resample music from CD with Windows Kernel mixer. This conversion deteriorates the audio performance. Pro-Ject Direct Streaming allows bit-by-bit processing. This avoids unwanted signal alteration of the signal by-passing the Windows Kernel mixer. For replay a suitable software players, like foobar 2000, is needed.
Retail price: € 99,00
FAQ - Hints for using USB Box S
Q: Does a driver exist for the USB Box S?
A: You do not need a driver for Windows-, Mac OSX or Linux-Systems.
The driver is already integrated in the operating system.
Q: USB Box S will not be recognized by Mac OSX and is not available under Audio. What can I do?
A: Turn off your Computer and press at start alt+cmd+p+r until another starting sound appears. With this command the USB bus will be reset and the USB Box will be recognized new.
Last update 20.10.2014